Ball and socket stage: If it has to be oblique!
Ball and socket stages enable besides a tilt top view of specimens also the elimination of undesired reflexions by tipping or turning the stage.
Simplified repair works can be achieved by the optimal stage tilt.
Ball and socket stage 150
Ball and socket stage 200
Ball and socket stage 400
approx. 60 mm
approx.. 60 mm
approx. 90 mm
- reflexion-free inspection of mechanical and electronic components
- repair work on printed circuit boards (PCBs) and small assemblies
- combined application with table stands (integrable in the stand base)
- incoming goods and outgoing goods inspection
- universal applicable ball and socket stages in different sizes
- 360° rotatable and +/- 30° tilting of the stage
- ESD pad with ground connection for the safe handling of PCBs and electronic components
- through the flexible modular system the ball and socket stage can easily be adapted to the individual customer-specific requirements
- magnetic stage for better fixing of small assemblies and PCBs
- vacuum fixation unit for locking the tilt angle
- ball and socket stages with transmitted light units
- additional base plate for ball and socket stage 150 and 200
- ground connection and ESD pad